Staff Leadership Development
Leadership, Communication, Productivity, and Conflict Resolution
Mark Mikelat, Staff Trainer
The perfect professional to inspire, excite and energize your team
Your staff is an asset. They represent your business, enhance your brand and grow your sales. Do they have the skills that they need? Workplace productivity is a huge challenge for the small business owner and we can help.
According to a comprehensive survey performed by the Association for Training and Development, more than 50% of workplace managers list employee skills gaps as significant threats to the success of their businesses. We can help you avoid this trap.
Your staff needs the proper skills and training to be successful in their jobs. This is what we do. We help provide your staff the skills that they need to help build your business.
Practical, Focused and Results-driven
As a business consultant, Mark works with small business leaders to turn their energy and enthusiasm into wildly successful and profitable business strategies.
Mark Mikelat, the founder of Building Aspirations has provided staff training around the global. Here is a short list of client success stories.
● Hong Kong Trade Development Corporation. Mark, provided online marketing training to the United States staff to enable them to more effectively position the Hong Kong Convention Center as a venue for global fashion events.
● China Tobacco Corporation. Mark provided executive leadership training in strategy management, leadership, and decision making as part of an expert trainer in a global leadership development program.
● The Gap. Mark provided customer relationship, data mining, and data analysis training to marketing and management teams in at their global headquarters.
● ABC Adult School. Mark provided staff training to the school’s academic staff in the use of online marketing and social media tools to promote their school’s programs.
More of Mark’s corporate training clients:
Acxiom, San Mateo, CA
Auditor General Office of CA, Santa Ana, CA
Bank of America, Atlanta, GA
Department of Transportation, Phoenix, AZ
Digital Impact, San Jose, CA
Higher Octave Music, Malibu, CA
IBM Santa Teresa Laboratories, San Jose, CA
Laufen AG, Basel, Switzerland (in German)
Lehman Brothers National Bank, New York, NY
MineShare, Santa Monica, CA
Union National Bank, Los Angeles, CA
Wachovia National Bank, Winston-Salem, NC
There are many, many, more success stories.
Our Training Methodology
Customized to met your needs
Typically, we begin with a complementary business discovery. We need to learn more about your business, your vision, and the areas where you are falling short. We want to be the answer to your problem.
We create a customized training curriculum based on our comprehensive experience and best case practices. Everything is focused towards resolving your skills gap related areas.
Our Areas of Expertise
● Leadership Development
● Team Building and Effective Communication
● Online Marketing Strategies
● Staff Motivation via Personal and Professional Development
● Strategic Customer Analysis
Next steps – Contact us today.
You can call us at (562) 883 2734, or click here to contact Mark Mikelat today to initiate the conversation. We service industries around the global and we can provide quick, 1-hour training programs for specific technical trainings, or comprehensive programs to initiate and sustain long-lasting strategic change.
We look forward to your contact.